1. How to apply for Degree Courses in FPTV?
To enter the programme you can apply via UPSI Academic Division.
2. What are admission requirements for the program in FPTV?
Please refer to the entry requirements at http://akademik.upsi.edu.my.
3. Who is my academic advisor and how do I contact them?
Please refer to faculty office or please look at student information board for academic advisor.
4. How do I know what course I should take?
The Academic Guide Handbook contains the courses and sample curriculum plans.
5. What should I do if I want to suspend or withdraw semester of my studies?
Fill in the required form available from the general office of the faculty.
6. As the existing student, when I should sign up for a new semester?
Registration must be made on the first day of each semester.
7. Can I register for a new semester, although I still do not pay fees and fines before?
Yes, the registration can be done in which the faculty would only give timetable slip. Examination results will be given after all outstanding fees and fines have been settled.